Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for my brother as he is in a bad situation prayfor the path to go well at ### pray for my work that I can get constant work and pray that I can get back into work again as I haven't heard anything from ###
Replies
9
Views
120
pray as I have been under spiritual attack pray that god can help me and pray against any demonic attack and I can be free and whatever it is can be gone pray whatever demonic oppression can be out of my body and mind . pray that I can have the finances to get bible things and pray as I want...
Replies
10
Views
140
Please pray for me and my family of ### in general as well as ### In Jesus name and please pray for my unspoken requests I have this morning In Jesus name Thank You God Bless
Replies
9
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom