General Prayer Request

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I resigned from my job around the start of the month of July and I'm now living back home, I have felt like I'm losing my spiritual discipline since moving back home, I'm not fasting, praying, worshipping or reading the Bible as I would when I was still working, my finances are running out and...
Replies
12
Views
214
My prayer request is for my ###'s health and provision. Please also pray for ### for a financial breakthrough and for my pet ###. Blessings.
Replies
7
Views
179
Praying for peace, prosperity, strength, power, healing and protection on this site may all your prayers be answered in Jesus name
Replies
8
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,944
Messages
16,804,884
Members
650,415
Latest member
Elostira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom