General _ Stability In Emotional And Financial

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-1027
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1027

Guest
I am praying for a job. I need a long-term job one that I could do and do for long. I need favor with GOD to guide me through the job interview and when success have favor with prospective boss and colleagues. Need home protection, landlady invades my privacy when in my absence go to my room and run through my stuff-personal... I am very stressed with estranged loved ties and no support from nobody for my situation except to GOD and Jesus for miracle and mercy for my life.
 
I am praying for your help from the Lord. Amen.
 
Hello,

Please pass this prayer on to those you know that are looking for a job or a new position.

Let us pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, That You will open up doors for me. Bless me, create a job for me; Create a new position for me if You have to. Bless me with an excellent job with excellent pay. Lord Jesus place Me where You want me to be. Let me work on that job as unto You. Let my light shine as I do an excellent job knowing that You are the one who blessed me with the position. You are my source. Let me do an excellent job as another way for me thanking You for blessing me with the job.

Bless me Lord Jesus with what You have for me. Show me the places to go and apply for a job. Let me do outstanding in the interview process. Let me outshine everyone for the job that you have handpicked out for me. Use me upon that job for Your glory. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me, please do the same for the writer of the prayer. Bless both of us with the job God You Want Us To Have. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I need deliverance from powers swallowing my finances ever since I moved to this house. Please also pray about the house the address is ###. It is wasting my finances. My debts are increasing, and now the municipality has blocked my electricity. Lord, let...
Replies
10
Views
239
I want you to help me pray. Tomorrow I have an interview and I really need this job. I want this job because I want some stability in my life. My grandmother is the one that take cares of me and as of now she is struggling. Things are piling up on her she needs help. I need to help her with the...
Replies
8
Views
144
My husband is hurting me severely because he is in a financial position to pay for me to see my mother who lives in another province and is very ill with Motor Neurone Disease but refuses to pay for me. When my father died my husband would not allow her to stay with us so that I could look after...
Replies
9
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,972
Messages
16,817,090
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom