Gas Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Say You have a friend who is getting harassed on a social network site. Happened often with her. You and a number of her friends come to her verbal defense. She then thanks everyone by giving everyone a "like" in thanks but skips over ###. Honest mistake so ### shrug it off. This same person gets sick and everyone says "get well soon" and she "likes" those folks and skips over ###. Or ### post something on her page and ignores it or thanks ### then deletes it immediately. Feels like someone threw away a Hallmark card ### just gave them in the trash just after reading it. Say these things happen repeatedly, would ### feel like ### were valued by this person? Though this person gave ### an Easter Greeting... but skipped ### Birthday. Called ### a brother and a buddy at one time. Then is upset ### are leaving this friendship. Question: Was this person finished with ### as a friend OR trying to push ### buttons to see ### reaction. When asked about it this is denied. That feels like abuse if this is ### perception. When somebody is doing something to ### and when ### call them out on it but they deny they did this is a thing known as "gas-lighting". If it's used to see what reaction ### would have to make one feel worth as a person it works. So when that is denied by this person ### must decide either ###'s crazy OR she's pushing ### buttons OR she really just doesn't like ###... or just not as much as the chosen "liked" friends. God ###'m asking You to show me if ###'s the one who has the problem or does she? That's why ###'m hurting because NOBODY has ever done this too ### in all ### years on earth. In Jesus name ### pray Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father,

We wait patiently for Your answers to our questions, in Jesus' name. Thank You in advance, Lord for the answer to our prayers. AMEN & AMEN
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak decree create command demand into existence my daughter & Her boyfriend have favor with the Government to not take the house that they don't hate her the way they hate me & GOD ALMIGHTY. She isn't anything like me in the Jesus work she is just beautiful smart sweetheart she's got such...
Replies
7
Views
234
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
127
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom