Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my future and that God leads me clearly into the right path for my life. I’m currently figuring out my education and career, and I pray that God opens the right doors for college, apprenticeships, work and my future, and gives me wisdom to make the right decisions. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
107
I am of marriage age, I have no prospects yet. God should give a good spiritual partner. God should grant the desires of my heart. I'm having a burden regarding the financial situation of my family. God should bless us, and undertake all our needs.
Replies
15
Views
240
Please pray for my future and future wife that we will not stray from what God fully has for us, I just turned ### a couple days ago, there is a girl who is talking to me right now but I don’t know if it’s her or not, and please pray that if it’s not that I find my person in Gods timing, thank...
Replies
10
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,260
Messages
16,786,116
Members
648,847
Latest member
Halaeralor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom