Funding

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-677
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-677

Guest
Dear Prayer Friends, pray for the ### Counselling service on ###. The service offers valuable listening to young people. The funding is due to be cut at the end of March. With thanks.
 
Lord find a financing way if it is your will. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God to provide funding from this land sale and a lawsuit loan in Jesus’ name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
95
I am currently having trouble with my student aid funding from Alberta Student Aid. there were issues and they are saying that I have to pay back 10600 dollars before i can apply for student aid again. i am currently at university already enrolled for my studies, and I have requested an appeal...
Replies
12
Views
154
Hope to travel abroad very soon praying for funds to last, needing prayer for funds, am going alone and need the right people to guide me to my destination and the right people when I get there to help with the plans I have prayed to God for in Jesus name, please agreement in Jesus name...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,971
Messages
16,817,072
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom