Full spiritual armor of faith for my family, dear ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpetS

Faithful Servant
Full spiritual armor of faith for my family, dear God in heaven. Thank you for protecting us and providing for our every need. Please fight our battles for us and let us rest in Your care. Amen.
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
John 14:6 says, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” Oh God, let us be firebrands for Your Kingdom. Let our hearts and minds be set like flint to follow and serve You daily. Hear the cry of our hearts as we long to please You and Your Son and Your precious Holy Spirit. Help us to take up our cross daily and follow You in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace today. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who...
Replies
10
Views
172
Please pray for my son. He had a little set back this morning. He got up tormented, confused, angry and agitated. . Lord, I ask that You saturate my son with Your perfect peace, calmness, obedience and contentment. Fill him with the Holy Spirit and help him to rest completely. Jesus, I pray...
Replies
12
Views
202
Please lift up my family situation in prayers. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over me and children. Lord I ask that You saturate me and my children with Your peace today. The kind that surpasses all understanding. I declare that no weapon formed against us shall prosper, for greater is He who...
Replies
10
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,327
Messages
16,787,184
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom