Fruit of the womb. My first son ###...

Hafmumarr

Disciple of Prayer
Fruit of the womb. My first son will be ### years old in June this year. Since I had him I have been having difficulties in conceiving. In ### I conceived and had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy that almost claimed my life but to the glory of God I survived it. Since then no issue.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Father God, I pray this dear lady may carry and deliver a beautiful baby safely that is healthy and happy and filled with many wonderful talents including having a heart to always love and serve You in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I came to you today as Issac did on behalf of my wife ### who has not been conceived for the past ### Years. I pray for the release of any false narratives, unhealed trauma, or stagnant energy that my wife have carried within her body. Wash away any ancestral burdens, past heartbreaks...
Replies
16
Views
149
Dear Lord I came to you today as Issac did on behalf of my wife ### who has not been conceived for the past ### Years. I pray for the release of any false narratives, unhealed trauma, or stagnant energy that my wife have carried within her body. Wash away any ancestral burdens, past heartbreaks...
Replies
11
Views
138
God morning papa. I have been married for six months now. I have been praying for God to bless me with the fruit of the womb. My husband's friends are already asking if am not pregnant. Please pray for ### to conceive this month of March. ### from ###.
Replies
7
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom