Fruit of the womb for ### Breakthrough ...

Phronaskalos

Disciple of Prayer
Fruit of the womb for ###
Breakthrough on every side, especially financially
Miracle jobs for ### and ###
Preservation of lives for ### and ### and our families
God should hasting up ### visa to come out fast
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm believing God for the fruit of the womb. And for a job. I took long to get married and it took me many years to finish my university. Now am married and I now have a career, no child yet and no job🙏
Replies
7
Views
302
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
134
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom