Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When your steps are ordered by God, He proves you through the manifestation of His Word.

Jeremiah 28:7-9 But listen now to the solemn words I speak to you in the presence of all these people. The ancient prophets who preceded you and me spoke against many nations, always warning of war, famine, and disease. So a prophet who predicts peace must carry the burden of proof. Only when his predictions come true can it be known that he is really from the Lord."
WORD OF GOD

Thanks be to God​

I can understand why some people take issue when I speak in certain terms; yet God instructs all of HIS prophets/messengers to: "Go and tell My people 'THUS SAID THE LORD.'" So then, when you do not, or rather cannot legitimately qualify the prophecy in that way, you are speaking out of your own will and imagination: Thus, God has not sent you. Indeed, it js the one whom He has NOT sent whom He forbids to speak - in His name. God's message is, more often than not, wrought of warning. Again, He proves HIS prophets/messengers through manifestations. I invite you to check my record against His predictions:

Flood ✔️ When God told me to speak flood, there were 52 ft. of rainfall in this city.

Plague ✔️ When He said speak plague, I admittedly didn’t understand that, because I had never experienced a plague, so I spoke disease and inoculation. BUT GOD knew exactly what He meant, and He meant what He said: worldwide sickness.

Famine ✔️ (somewhat, but nothing like what’s to come) Because of the flood and subsequent plague, most may have been in their cars, but still people were lined up for miles to receive food.

I speak of these things, not to exalt myself, accused, but simply to acknowledge His Word.

Neither the things of God nor His Word can be manipulated (corrupted); BUT GOD will use man's vain attempts to bring His Word to pass. Such was the case recently. Because of such attempted manipulation, I was recently forced to find alternative sleeping arrangements. Quite by default, l found myself sleeping under the bridge, but not just any bridge, rather the very one shown in the dream I had many many years ago. God is truly bringing His Word to pass in this city. He has made some concession for His church, still: "O Jacob (church) I can not allow you to go completely unpunished." There is no such concession for the city; she must bear her full punishment.

The only thing that changes the latter end, from a remnant standpoint, is repentance, turning, and restoration. The same as you desire when others wrong you, the way we have wronged God.

Ezekiel 33:14 "'On the other hand, if I tell a wicked person, "You'll die for your wicked life," and he repents of his sin and starts living a righteous and just life—being generous to the down-and-out, restoring what he had stolen, cultivating life-nourishing ways that don't hurt others—he'll live. He won't die. None of his sins will be kept on the books. He's doing what's right, living a good life. He'll live.

Ensign

.​

When your steps are ordered by God, He proves you through the manifestation of His Word.

Jeremiah 28:7-9 But listen now to the solemn words I speak to you in the presence of all these people. The ancient prophets who preceded you and me spoke against many nations, always warning of war, famine, and disease. So a prophet who predicts peace must carry the burden of proof. Only when his predictions come true can it be known that he is really from the Lord."
WORD OF GOD

Thanks be to God​

I can understand why some people take issue when I speak in certain terms; yet God instructs all of HIS prophets/messengers to: "Go and tell My people 'THUS SAID THE LORD.'" So then, when you do not, or rather cannot legitimately qualify the prophecy in that way, you are speaking out of your own will and imagination: Thus, God has not sent you. Indeed, it js the one whom He has NOT sent whom He forbids to speak - in His name. God's message is, more often than not, wrought of warning. Again, He proves HIS prophets/messengers through manifestations. I invite you to check my record against His predictions:

Flood ✔️ When God told me to speak flood, there were 52 ft. of rainfall in this city.

Plague ✔️ When He said speak plague, I admittedly didn’t understand that, because I had never experienced a plague, so I spoke disease and inoculation. BUT GOD knew exactly what He meant, and He meant what He said: worldwide sickness.

Famine ✔️ (somewhat, but nothing like what’s to come) Because of the flood and subsequent plague, most may have been in their cars, but still people were lined up for miles to receive food.

I speak of these things, not to exalt myself, accused, but simply to acknowledge His Word.

Neither the things of God nor His Word can be manipulated (corrupted); BUT GOD will use man's vain attempts to bring His Word to pass. Such was the case recently. Because of such attempted manipulation, I was recently forced to find alternative sleeping arrangements. Quite by default, l found myself sleeping under the bridge, but not just any bridge, rather the very one shown in the dream I had many many years ago. God is truly bringing His Word to pass in this city. He has made some concession for His church, still: "O Jacob (church) I can not allow you to go completely unpunished." There is no such concession for the city; she must bear her full punishment.

The only thing that changes the latter end, from a remnant standpoint, is repentance, turning, and restoration. The same as you desire when others wrong you, the way we have wronged God.

Ezekiel 33:14 "'On the other hand, if I tell a wicked person, "You'll die for your wicked life," and he repents of his sin and starts living a righteous and just life—being generous to the down-and-out, restoring what he had stolen, cultivating life-nourishing ways that don't hurt others—he'll live. He won't die. None of his sins will be kept on the books. He's doing what's right, living a good life. He'll live.

Ensign

.​
Amen

Jesus is the sweetest name I know... that is the reason I love Him so. He has done wonders in my life and will do wonders in your life too. A true manifestation of the love of God in your life is the love you have for Jesus and the service you provide for those who are living so far away from the Lord. Love Him, praise Him, adore His holy name now and forever more. Amen

Jesus is the sweetest name I know... that is the reason I love Him so. He has done wonders in my life and will do wonders in your life too. A true manifestation of the love of God in your life is the love you have for Jesus and the service you provide for those who are living so far away from the Lord. Love Him, praise Him, adore His holy name now and forever more. Amen
Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
To The Cities Who Have Ears To Hear: Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you —guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us. (2 Timothy 1:14) The primary gift, The Gospel (the truth about Jesus), is perfectly guarded when the one who is indwelled remains faithful and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Does it seem like this city wins and prospers more when she comes against me? So did Jerusalem-Judah when she came against Jeremiah, the one they, and their false prophets accused of being a false prophet. There were many coming and going from the Temple, both in the days of Jeremiah and when...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Unlike Elijah, I have, by no means, ever thought that I am God's only servant; and definitely not the only one indwelled with the gift of prophecy. Therefore, when I come across a word that serves to strengthen us in our Spiritual assignments, I am moved to share. I don't recall where I found...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Did Judah and Jerusalem prosper under the influence of false prophets? Absolutely, for a time. But, because they trusted in idols, their deeds, and the things that their hands had made, rather than simply trusting in God's perfect will and timing, God was provoked to fury. The test is not in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Certainly God is no respecter of man, but He cannot go back on His Word to those who step out on faith as He commands. Whatever He purposes to bring His name glory is His good pleasure. What is being witnessed throughout the land is neither evil, nor magic; but rather God honoring His promise...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom