animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,
I thank you for the group of friends I have with ###. I pray that I become closer to them, like ### is close to them, I feel like they are more his friends than mine, and it hurts. I wish they would talk to me more and put in the effort to besides when we are in a group setting. I pray that I develop more friends to hang out with and have fun with outside of our group friends and work. I pray for true and kind friends. I pray that you remove my anti-socialness and help me to become more social. I pray that people start reaching out to me. I pray that ### stops being on all these social websites in all these group chats. Please remove him from them, so it doesn't destroy our relationship. Lord, I desperately need your help with this. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus name, I pray for my daughter to find true friendship and belonging in her groups at college. Let the toxic ,dramatic people mature and change their communications .
Replies
10
Views
78
Please pray for me and my friend to be cool again. A recent friendship that was very valuable to me got awkward, and I haven't had a chance to talk with them about it (to make it right if something happened). I mean, I have an idea why. they ay or may not have figured out that I like them as...
Replies
11
Views
146
Initially a woman I asked to hang out with outside of work was very enthusiastic about it. Replying immediately to my texts. Verbalizing in person about it and expressing interest in a friendship. We trade services at work. Then, I've asked again maybe a month and two weeks later to confirm a...
Replies
9
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,831
Messages
16,781,307
Members
648,392
Latest member
Twianerdain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom