Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesusheart3

Beloved Servant
Dear God, Please let my friends ### and ### not to go in a relapse. Lord I rebuke the cutting spirit off of them and ### too. Surround them with your Holy Spirit and Angels. Jesus comfort them give them your peace. Show them how much you love them. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Godly husband for me. Sweet romantic grounded in Jesus stable solide abundant beautiful prosperous relationship and marriage in Jesus name. Thank you Lord. Good friends. No fashists inclined people. There are too many of them here in ###. ### 000 people go to the concert of this man who sings...
Replies
6
Views
145
Today I lift up two friends ### and ###, who God has led me through signs and synchronicities, to believe are highly suited and meant to be for one another, in Jesus name. I pray, in Jesus name, that these two friends find a way to communicate. I pray, by your will, Lord Jesus, that other and...
Replies
11
Views
336
Don’t know how to confront this new friend about this now. I really don’t feel safe around them anymore and worried now that wherever we go they may be drinking and driving and in that case will definitely drive separately. However, really would like to enjoy my time with them but really need to...
Replies
8
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom