Please pray. I have 1 friend that is on a ventilator with covid, 3 friends that have lung cancer, another may have leukemia, my sister's dog has cancer, I have a host of medical issues as well. Thank you, Jesus! In His name. Amen.
My Lord rebuke this covid off this friend on the ventilator and all these cancer patients thwart all this evil curses cancer off of them all and all infirmity off of all of us we pray, Praise You Lord Yah for mighty miracles, amen 🙏🏼 🩸🙌
 
Please pray. I have 1 friend that is on a ventilator with covid, 3 friends that have lung cancer, another may have leukemia, my sister's dog has cancer, I have a host of medical issues as well. Thank you, Jesus! In His name. Amen.
I plead the blood of Jesus over all of these people who are sick. I thank You Lord in advance for healing them. Amen
 
Please pray. I have 1 friend that is on a ventilator with covid, 3 friends that have lung cancer, another may have leukemia, my sister's dog has cancer, I have a host of medical issues as well. Thank you, Jesus! In His name. Amen.
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, please break the curses, and plaques that they are surrounded with, with your mighty hand touch them and heal them completely and with your mercy please touch all the friends as well... Thank You and all glory to you Lord... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in have a miracle I get to move out of California Urgently somewhere safe secure from all the assignments coming towards me day night greatly urgently. Life in I have a door open that myself & my 2 cats can leave in secret GREATLYY and if NECCESARY out of USA wherever it’s needed for me to...
Replies
11
Views
166
Lord Jesus I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired and lazy and bed rotting and over weight and depressed and in constant pain my back my legs my toes my thigh pain the infection in my body the abscess my hair loss lord help me have a better hygiene help me help my self my stomach my hernia...
Replies
8
Views
355
My friend has severe anxiety coupled with chronic health issues that have escalated from all here losses just over a year ago. Loss of pet, job, home, sister,, and decline in health condition affecting her brain and other medical issues. All I can do is listen as she has totally shut down. She...
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,222
Messages
16,785,703
Members
648,797
Latest member
Haloidorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom