Friend Needs Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter alex12893
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alex12893

Guest
I'm currently a senior in high school and I have this very good friend of mine who is going down the wrong path. She is doing drugs, cutting class, and just doing immature things. I try to talk to her about going to church with me and introducing her to God but she just says horrible things. She is going through a lot of things and tried ending her own life last week. Please help me pray for my friend and help her go on the right path and pray that she begins a journey with God. Thank you so much! God bless
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me, my family, and all my friends with Your protection and guidance and bless each of us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into our ears. Bless us with strength and courage in spite of what we see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in each of our lives that need to be open. Surround us with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about us to help and encourage us on our Christian journey. Give us the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon our lives. May we always seek to please You in all we say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my family in this prayer please do the same for the Body of Christ, especially the writer of this prayer.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you so much I appreciate it! God bless you I have faith that the lord will help my friend out! Thank you once again!
 
I am praying for your situation buddy. I have seen people come to Christ in similar situations as you are describing concerning your friend. God is extremely powerful and you are doing the right thing by sending up prayers on his behalf. I am prayer for that situation! God bless, ###.
 
Thanks for the support and prayers! God is good :)
 
Father we pray for the newness of life created in this ###'s life that has been overtaken by the devil unknowingly and undiscovered by his own self. Please heal and make everything positive. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s my friend ###’s birthday tomorrow. She has been homeless for years but she recently found an apartment and needs to start a job to pay for rent. I helped her apply to a retail position. We are going to the store to follow up tomorrow. Please pray ### gets the job! Please pray they would...
Replies
9
Views
125
She's been married almost 30 years, and one young adult son. Her and her husband had had major health issues these past few years and lately these past months, he was in ICU, now he's doing better. There is financial struggles, health and now starting a few months ago, another married woman...
Replies
16
Views
345
Pray for a friend to respond We need all your help The courts are horrible Lord Please help us to get some godly answer soon as you'll fight your battles to the end Lord and Jesus name You're my witness as I am innocent Are the blood of Jesus Fire and your enemies camp They feed them Lord and...
Replies
6
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,203
Messages
16,785,546
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom