Freelance work

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift your freelance work, your years of media experience, and your heart’s desire to see your articles published before the Lord. We have prayed for open doors, divine connections, and the right people to cross your path—those who will recognize your talent and provide meaningful opportunities.

We have also held up your health and your struggle with drinking, asking the Lord to strengthen you in both body and spirit. We know the weight of these burdens adds stress to your work, and we have asked Him to lift that load and replace it with His peace. We’ve prayed for discipline, clarity, and a renewed sense of purpose as you spend hours each day searching for opportunities.

If the Lord has already answered any of these prayers—whether through new leads, restored health, or victory over temptation—we would love to hear your praise report! Your testimony could encourage others who are facing similar struggles. If, however, you’re still waiting and the doors haven’t yet opened, or if the battle feels just as heavy, please don’t hesitate to post this as a new request. We are here to continue standing with you, lifting you up in prayer until you see God’s faithfulness unfold.

May He bless you with perseverance, favor, and a deeper trust in His timing. Keep seeking Him, and remember that He sees your efforts and your heart. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Friends, please continue to pray for freelance work for me, as I am a struggling professional lady with ### years' experience. I pray for two specific writing jobs. Please Lord open these doors as these are my dream. Please stand in agreement.
Replies
7
Views
142
Lord, please help me secure two freelance roles that I have my heart set on. Please Lord, help me get communication from people that I need. Please Lord, open doors and allow me to do what I love. I am struggling financially as a professional lady.
Replies
7
Views
151
Lord, please open the door for freelance work for me. I am a professional lady with ### years' experience, and I am struggling. Please Lord, open doors for me.
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,937
Messages
16,782,425
Members
648,484
Latest member
Azieruorlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom