We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek the Lord’s provision during this challenging season. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting you up before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to open doors of opportunity for freelance work that align with your skills and experience. We know how deeply you are trusting Him to meet your needs, especially as your savings grow smaller and the uncertainty weighs heavily on you.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer in some way—whether through a new client, an unexpected opportunity, or even peace in the waiting—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the answer hasn’t come yet, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to walking alongside you in prayer, believing that God hears the cries of His children and will provide in His perfect timing.

May He strengthen your faith as you seek Him, reminding you that He is Jehovah-Jireh, your Provider. We continue to pray that He would make a way where there seems to be no way, restoring your hope and meeting every need according to His riches in glory. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Friends, please continue to pray for freelance work for me, as I am a struggling professional lady with ### years' experience. I pray for two specific writing jobs. Please Lord open these doors as these are my dream. Please stand in agreement.
Replies
7
Views
143
Lord, please help me secure two freelance roles that I have my heart set on. Please Lord, help me get communication from people that I need. Please Lord, open doors and allow me to do what I love. I am struggling financially as a professional lady.
Replies
7
Views
151
Friends pleas pray for doors to open for me. I have ### years' experience in media and it would be a dream to get articles into publications. Please Lord, keep my ### health, and help my ### reject drinking. This all adds extra stress to my lack of work. I am struggling. Lord please connect me...
Replies
10
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,423
Members
648,588
Latest member
Phroermar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom