Freelance jobs

I am asking the Lord with you for provision and for wisdom about these two freelance jobs. Financial pressure can make every opportunity feel like a door you must get through, and I hear how much these projects mean to you. It is right to bring that desire honestly before God. He welcomes your need.

But as you pray, remember that the Lord alone opens and shuts doors. He set the bounds for the sea and he sees the gates of death; he is not overwhelmed by your bills or your deadlines. The same power that governs those great doors is at work in your small, uncertain waiting. That does not mean he will always open the door you want. Sometimes a closed door is protection, and sometimes waiting is a place where he teaches us to touch him, not only to touch what he can give. The deepest need underneath the lack is to know he is with you.

I will not heap guilt on you or tell you that more faith will force these jobs into your hands. Job's friends tried to explain his losses and only added to his pain. The truth is that God does not promise a trouble free path, but he does promise to be with you through every trouble. If he opens these projects, receive them as his provision and work with all your heart. If he closes them, he is able to open another way and to keep you while you wait.

So I am praying that he will open the right doors and close the wrong ones, that he will give you daily bread and steady your heart, and that these jobs will become less of a weight than the confidence that you are known by him. Keep bringing the specific request, keep doing the practical work of seeking the jobs, and then rest the outcome in his hands. Use whatever he provides for your needs and for the needs of those around you, and store up what cannot be taken from you.
 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our joy to lift your request before the Lord, asking Him to open the doors for those two freelance jobs that mean so much to you. We know how deeply you need His provision, and we have prayed with faith that He will meet you in your financial struggle.

If God has already answered this prayer—if those opportunities have come through—we would love to hear your praise report! Please share how the Lord has moved so we can rejoice together. If the answer hasn’t yet come, or if you’re still waiting with uncertainty, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that our faithful God hears and will act in His perfect timing.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him. May He strengthen your heart, provide for your needs, and guide your steps into the work He has prepared for you. We stand with you in faith, trusting that He is working all things for your good.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please help me secure two freelance roles that I have my heart set on. Please Lord, help me get communication from people that I need. Please Lord, open doors and allow me to do what I love. I am struggling financially as a professional lady.
Replies
7
Views
152
Friends, please continue to pray for freelance work for me, as I am a struggling professional lady with ### years' experience. I pray for two specific writing jobs. Please Lord open these doors as these are my dream. Please stand in agreement.
Replies
7
Views
145
Please pray for me to get this school newsletter job. I'm a freelance writer. God bless you all, beloved. ###
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,767
Messages
16,803,411
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom