Freelance Job

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer as you sought God’s provision for this freelance writing opportunity with the school newsletter. It has been our joy to lift your need before the Lord, asking Him to open the right doors and grant you favor in this endeavor.

If God has answered this prayer—whether through an offer, a clear confirmation, or even unexpected provision—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in how He has moved. If, however, the answer hasn’t come yet or feels unclear, we encourage you to post this request again. We remain committed to praying with you, trusting that the Lord hears and will guide your steps according to His perfect timing and will.

May He continue to strengthen your faith as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart as you wait on Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord, help me to obtain two freelance jobs that I have my heart set on. I am struggling financially as a ###, and these two projects mean the world to me. Please open these doors.
Replies
11
Views
186
Friends, please continue to pray for freelance work for me, as I am a struggling professional lady with ### years' experience. I pray for two specific writing jobs. Please Lord open these doors as these are my dream. Please stand in agreement.
Replies
7
Views
145
Lord, please help me secure two freelance roles that I have my heart set on. Please Lord, help me get communication from people that I need. Please Lord, open doors and allow me to do what I love. I am struggling financially as a professional lady.
Replies
7
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,023
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom