Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I pray for my daughter to release herself completely from this very toxic relationship swiftly with no regrets. I pray that she will see clearly that living together outside of marriage is not a marriage and for her to stop treating this arrangement as a marriage and an obligation to obey...
Replies
9
Views
24
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray that Your guardian angels alway surrounds me and my children. Keeping us alway from pain and difficulties. May Your joy, satisfaction and peace alway be with us. May we feel God's protection and love in every moment of our life, Lord, I pray that my older daughter will...
Replies
8
Views
25
Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ I come before You and I thank You that it is only through Jesus that we have access to You, for John 14:6 says Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father, except through me, and Acts 4:12 says there is salvation in none...
Replies
10
Views
27
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom