Cralmilan
Beloved of All
Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ I come before You and I thank You that it is only through Jesus that we have access to You, for John 14:6 says Jesus said I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father, except through me, and Acts 4:12 says there is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which I must be saved. I plead the blood of Jesus over myself and my children and over our home. I ask You to flood my precious older daughter with supernatural clarity and conviction. Open her eyes to see that she is being used and not loved, that this is exploitation and manipulation and not security, that living together outside of marriage is not Your will and is not love. Remove the stubborn ungodly hold that this young man and his mother have upon her mind, heart and spirit. Let her stop making excuses and idolizing this man, let her stop obeying him above You and above her family, and let her hear Your voice saying You are Mine, You are My daughter, You belong to Me and I will protect You with all My power. Give her courage to walk away swiftly with no regrets, to move back home and to have her self worth, independence, respect for others, gratefulness and freedom in You restored. Restore her purpose and her joy and her unity with the family You have blessed her with. Lord, I ask You to speak firmly to this young man and to his mother. Convict the mother to stop giving ungodly selfish advice and to stop overstepping boundaries that are not hers to take. Let her focus on her own household and let her son take responsibility for himself. Move upon his father to take godly authority and to guide his son to return home alone, to learn diligence, honesty and respect, for he is not ready for a relationship or for marriage. Block every plan to exploit my daughter's finances and promotion, block the greed and control, and show this young man that he must repent, learn to respect and grow up before he can lead a family. Father, I ask for Your protection over me and my family from disrespect, strife and spiritual attack. Go before me as a shield. Fill me with supernatural strength, courage, wisdom, grace and favor as I continues to stand for Your biblical teachings. Isaiah 41:10 says don’t be afraid, for I am with you, don’t be dismayed, for I am your God, I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Give me wisdom as she navigates this difficult situation, and let James 1:5 be true for me, that if any lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. Let Your peace which surpasses all understanding guard my heart and mind in Christ Jesus as promised in Philippians 4:7. Saturate my whole family with Your Holy Spirit, with Your peace, love, protection and healing, and let no division and isolation remain. I declare that my older daughter's peace, purpose and love for her family will not be stolen, and that You who began a good work in her will perfect it until the day of Jesus Christ as written in Philippians 1:6. I trust You to provide, protect and restore everything the enemy has tried to take, and I give You all the glory for the breakthrough and restoration that is coming. In Jesus' name we pray, amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.