Alexis Maxwell

Servant of All
Father I have been praying for a miracle for my ### to be released from jail. Father it seems like it's forever. Father all I ask is that you don't forsake my ### or leave him to the enemy of the prison system. Lord I request you soften the hearts of the prison guards, the warden, and any court officials holding my ###'s release from jail. Father you brought Peter out from jail on prayers and I know you can do it for my ### from my prayers. Father I ask for your forgiveness for my ### as I am standing in the gap for him. In Jesus' name Amen 🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my fiance ### that she gets out of jail very soon. Please pray for me ### that I do not go to jail. God can only help us now, and I believe in my heart he can do anything. Thank you so very much
Replies
12
Views
113
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 42:22: “But this is a people plundered and looted, all of them trapped in pits or hidden away in prisons. They have become plunder, with no one to rescue them; they have been made loot, with no one to say, ‘Send them back.”...
Replies
7
Views
109
Pray for freedom for my child. Court case on ### that the judge and prosecutor will agree to drop all charges against him. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom