We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear friend. We are thankful for the privilege of interceding on your behalf, asking God to grant you the fortitude and strength to move back home and replace all that was lost in the fire. We stand in agreement with you, trusting that God's peace and comfort are with you during this challenging time.

If you have seen God's hand at work and your request has been answered, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will inspire and encourage us all. If you are still waiting for a breakthrough, please do not hesitate to share your request again. We are here to continue praying with you and for you.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray for His guidance and provision in your life.

Lord Jesus, we ask that you make a way where there seems to be no way. You are the God of miracles and restoration. You are making a way for our dear friend to move back home and replace all that was lost. Your will be done. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don’t like to pray against the devil that much because he doesn’t deserve that much attention. But the Lord prayer does show us to pray to lead us against temptation and deliver us from evil. For the Ephesians six armour and to add to my faith virtue and to virtue knowledge which calumniates...
Replies
7
Views
300
I SPEAK LIFE THIS COMING UP YEAR CHRISTMAS MAKES IT GREATLY FOR MYSELF MY ### AND OUR PETS I GET ONE FINE ASS GUY GREATLY TO STAYYYYYY GREATLY..GODS WILL WITH ### THE WORLD 🌎 MY 3 OFFSPRINGS THERE SIGNIFICANT OTHERS AND THERE PETS THE GOVERNMENT GREATLY NO SATAN ACTING LIKE BEING USED AGAINST ME...
Replies
11
Views
127
Life in I get a new home 🏠 of my own that is a good thing for me greatly appreciated STAY MIRACLES WHERE MY BELONGINGS ARE SAFE SECURE DONT GET CUT UP OR RIPPED INTO WHEN IM SLEEPING 💤 EVER AGAIN FOREVERMORE...LIFE IN I GET A 5TH WHEEL TRAILER I CAN VACATION IN AND LIVE IN GREATLYYY..I LITERALLY...
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,026
Messages
16,783,474
Members
648,591
Latest member
Swouroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom