Forgiveness

  • Thread starter Thread starter Struggling
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Struggling

Guest
LORD,

Please forgive me for my shortcomings;

As a husband

As a provider

As a father

As a man

Help me to understand how to be all those things and be pleasing in your sight while I do.

Jesus name - Amen
 
Thank you, Lord, that this man is seeking your will & power for his life. Holy Spirit fall fresh on him and flood his life with your love & light. I praise you, Jesus, for the changes you make in our lives when we study your word. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Dear Struggling,

God is AWESOME! Just remember one thing…God loves you! He hears your prayers. Stand in faith, walk in victory and just HOLD ON! Trust me, it doesn’t last forever but will consume you if you allow the enemy to trick you. I know how hard it is to stop crying. Immerse yourself in the word daily. Pray with the belief that God is going to change your situation and do it in strength. Speak Life over yourself, encourage yourself in the Lord! He will give you peace and rest. Cast all your cares upon Him for He cares for and loves you. Trust GOD for….

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

I send and pray this prayer with you:

I open my heart to You, dear God, and let Your peace fill my being. In Your presence, I am peaceful, poised, confident and strong. I relax in Your loving care, dear God, and release all my cares to You, knowing that You are upholding me and sustaining me in all that I do. As I keep my heart and mind centered in You, God, I feel Your peace infusing my entire being and keeping me serene and secure. To You, beloved God, I release all sense of turmoil. In the comfort of Your presence, I am content and peaceful. God, Your presence calms me, quiets the storms around me, and leads me to a place of perfect peace. As I center myself in Your peaceful presence, I let go of every concern and relax in the safety of Your love.

Amen.
 
Lord responding to requester to become more of what he desires to be. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I repent and confess all my sins, trespasses and shortcomings to you…. Please forgive me….. in the mighty name of Jesus…. And I know accept salvation….. please pray for me that I would walk the straight and narrow and I would stay truthful to the word of God….
Replies
10
Views
245
Pray for me please. ###. ###. My husband disappeared. ###. Canadian. I drank alcohol. Sick. Fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing home. Home now. Better. My sister took my car, jewelry & money. To keep it safe. I’m over my bad husband. I have two daughters. Grown. I miss them. Need God’s mercy...
Replies
10
Views
160
I lied to my husband about something I didn’t think was a big thing but for him it was. I’m very disappointed with myself and wish I could go back and not do/say what I did/said. I love him so much and he’s very upset. In a couple of days it’s our anniversary and I want him to forgive me and for...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom