We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift you before the Lord regarding your struggle to forgive your mother and your desire for His strength to help you do so. We understand how deep and painful this kind of forgiveness can be and we have been praying that God will fill your heart with His grace and healing and give you the strength only He can provide.

We cling to the promise that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us in Phil 4:13 and that we are called to be kind and compassionate to one another forgiving each other just as in Christ God forgave us in Eph 4:32. We pray that the Lord will soften your heart, bring peace where there has been hurt, and empower you by His Holy Spirit to walk in forgiveness in His timing.

If your request was answered and you have felt God give you strength and a new measure of grace to forgive, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still struggling, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like god to give me his strength to forgive my mother. I keep releasing her and my anger to the Lord daily but still feel the same. Also I would like god to heal my mind and take away this block that's been there since my childhood to protect me. And I would like prayer for my driving...
Replies
9
Views
69
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I'm really struggling to forgive my mother. I feel angry all of the time. Please pray for my daughter ### that she will come to know Jesus as her lord and saviour. And that God will protect her from anything that is not of the Lord. In Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
125
I would like god to give me his strength to forgive . In Jesus high name.
Replies
10
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom