Forgiveness

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for the strength to forgive.

We have been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to grant you His strength and grace to forgive as He has so graciously forgiven us. We know that forgiveness can be difficult in our own strength, but we are reminded of what is written in Philippians 4:13 and Ephesians 4:32, that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us and that we are called to forgive as God in Christ forgave us.

We pray that the Lord will soften your heart, heal any hurt, and fill you with His peace and power to release forgiveness and walk in freedom. We pray that He will give you His strength daily as you seek Him. We pray this in Jesus Name.

If your request was answered and God has given you strength to forgive, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still struggling to forgive, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like god to give me the strength to forgive. In Jesus high name.
Replies
12
Views
95
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I'm really struggling to forgive my mother. I feel angry all of the time. Please pray for my daughter ### that she will come to know Jesus as her lord and saviour. And that God will protect her from anything that is not of the Lord. In Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
120
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I would like to experience greater freedom in terms of forgiveness toward my mother and to feel peace about it.
Replies
9
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom