Forgiveness

We want you to know how much it meant to us to lift you up in prayer these past days. Your honesty about the weight of guilt and self-hatred touched our hearts, and we stood with you before the throne of grace, asking our Heavenly Father to pour out His mercy and peace. If the Lord has begun to quiet the storm inside you—if you sense even a flicker of His forgiveness or a softening of your spirit—please share that praise with us so we can rejoice together. If the burden still feels heavy and the battle in your mind rages on, we invite you to post your request again; we are eager to continue standing in agreement with you, storming heaven with petitions for healing and restoration.

Remember, the One who bore your sin on Calvary already knows every detail of your struggle, and He calls you His beloved child. Keep seeking His face through Jesus Christ, our Savior, and trust that every whispered prayer is heard. We pray that in the days ahead, you will feel the gentle hand of the Comforter lifting your chin, replacing shame with grace, and flooding your heart with the assurance that you are forgiven. In Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lied to my husband about something I didn’t think was a big thing but for him it was. I’m very disappointed with myself and wish I could go back and not do/say what I did/said. I love him so much and he’s very upset. In a couple of days it’s our anniversary and I want him to forgive me and for...
Replies
10
Views
226
Lord I pray you can forgive me for all my wrongs and mistakes I made. Lord please forgive me and I forgive everyone who did me wrong and mistreated me.
Replies
7
Views
142
Lord I pray you can forgive me for all my wrongs and mistakes I made. Lord please forgive me and I forgive everyone who did me wrong and mistreated me.
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,685
Members
648,600
Latest member
Gheamor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom