Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for forgiveness lord please forgive me for all my sins and everyone that I may have hurted in the past. Lord I also forgive everyone that hurted me.
Replies
11
Views
138
Hello family- please pray for my healing from dissociative identity disorder, deliverance from the unclean spirits that I suffer from, and justice from my past from God's throne! My mom and Dad abused me and my sister, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and sexually in my childhood. We were...
Replies
10
Views
46
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I'm really struggling to forgive my mother. I feel angry all of the time. Please pray for my daughter ### that she will come to know Jesus as her lord and saviour. And that God will protect her from anything that is not of the Lord. In Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,201
Messages
16,785,251
Members
648,777
Latest member
Doroilor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom