For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter murali
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

murali

Guest
Please pray for me to find someone whom I wish to marry and live together.
 
THE LORD WILL BLESS YOU WITH A GOOD/BLESSED PERSON IN YOUR LIFE.JUST BE PATIENT AND WAIT ON THE LORD."I DID":)
 
dONT WORRY GOD WILL BE PLANED FOR A GOOD LIFE PARTNER FOR YOU

dONT WORRY GOD WILL BE PLANED FOR A GOOD LIFE PARTNER FOR YOU
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9
 
Lord praying for good christian person. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I really don't want to do this anymore. Thank you for everything that I have experienced . I hope that you can help my wife and our adult kid's. Thank you for helping me. I'm not going to ask you for my help anymore. I wish that I would have married someone else. I wish I was born by a...
Replies
11
Views
63
That he also meets his life partner or purpose in God, someone who is supportive and helpful as I meet my own spouse, he’s telling me not to get married and gets jealous if in rare occasions if I talk to someone, which is giving me so much stress when he’s supposed to be supporting my marriage...
Replies
8
Views
104
Please remove my ### from our lives. Let me go be with whom he wants or loves. I pray he is punished and weeps what he sows since he wishes to act so ugly. Punish ### for being negative, selfish, and mean. Help me understand them and remove these burdens from my life.
Replies
9
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom