For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-641

Guest
For employment. I have been out of work for close to 3 years and employers keep telling me I am overqualified for any job I apply for. They don't understand I need to support my family and will work for any amount however small just to be able to provide somewhat.
 
Dear Jesus, please provide help for this family and protection and look toward their family in the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen.
 
Let’s Pray: God in Jesus’ name, “Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits. A job I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have bless me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And please Lord Jesus do the same for the writer of this prayer, the one who sent this prayer to me, and everyone I send this prayer to. Amen, So Be It!”

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know That Wants or Needs A Job or better Job.

Someone, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You!!!

Be Encouraged!
 
I have been going through the same thing. I am happy to help you out. God be with us!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
86
Jesus please help me. I just keep getting constant rejection letters from the jobs that I apply to. I have remade my resume several times. I had AI remake my resume and apply to jobs. I have paid resume services to remake my resume. I have friends let me know about jobs and still no interview...
Replies
13
Views
168
Jesus you are everything to me. I have been applying since March for jobs. I have paid for resumes to be made, haf AI to do it, remade it myself, had my friend in management do it, had others look over it and remake it, paid another subscription that updates your resume everything you apply. I...
Replies
9
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom