For ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Early Alzheimer. Depression. Grief. Loneliness. My old mother. Time and space orientation. Cognitive abilities. Total memory recovery. Joy Happiness. Strength. Clarity. Clear mind, clear thoughts. Happy thoughts. No suicidal (no will for living). Always talking...
Replies
10
Views
200
After the death of my father through a tragic ailment, we as a family have been going through grief in stages. Sometimes I feel my mom and brother have not been able to talk about it. I miss my dad so much but I know he is with Jesus now. And all his sufferings are over. Pray for comfort through...
Replies
10
Views
132
I am going through a really hard time in my life. I moved cities for college a month ago. This week someone close to me passed away, and the man I love left me. I am struggling to find friends and community in my new area, and I feel like a have no one to confide in. The grief from losing a...
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom