My senior citizen friend ### is moving today
to a new local Apt.
& he is having very severe breathing problems
as he has COPD & also is a smoker too
plus ### is experiencing EXTREME stress panic & anxiety
PLEASE PLEASE PRAY
THAT SOMEONE CAN COME BY RIGHT NOW
TO BE WITH HIM & HELP, ASSIST & COMFORT HIM
### is very upset, very frightened & getting very sick right now
thank-you soo much
Father i ask this in Jesus's Name
Amen
 
My senior citizen friend ### is moving today
to a new local Apt.
& he is having very severe breathing problems
as he has COPD & also is a smoker too
plus ### is experiencing EXTREME stress panic & anxiety
PLEASE PLEASE PRAY
THAT SOMEONE CAN COME BY RIGHT NOW
TO BE WITH HIM & HELP, ASSIST & COMFORT HIM
### is very upset, very frightened & getting very sick right now
thank-you soo much
Father i ask this in Jesus's Name
Amen
Make a way where there is no way please Father in Jesus's Name
for ### to be oh-kay and to stay calm
but especially to get ALL OF THE HELP that he is needing right now
to make this local move successfully and completely too.....Amen...xox...
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus.

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing throughout your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will overflow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Warriors Please prayer for my father, ### who is in ### in a elders home, He has got a breathing difficulty, chest tightness with nausea today. His kidney function is not very good. I am outside the country, please pray for my father and for me to get there on time in case of an...
Replies
13
Views
159
I want this prayer prayed against this person, ###, this person ### has continously been taken me to fetish priest and juju men to curse and kill me. PRAYER REQUEST 1.IN THE NAME OJ JESUS, GOD SHOULD KILL ### RIGHT NOW. ANOTHER PRAYER REQUEST. 1. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, ANY DEATH AND CURSE LEVEL...
Replies
10
Views
136
I have been overwhelmed by so many things lately, and the stress has caused severe sleep problems, which have affected my work efficiency. Tomorrow, I am facing a significant financial loss, and I have been even more restless and unable to sleep these past few days. My family depends entirely on...
Replies
6
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom