For the past one month I've had ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to get back to myself. I was attending more than one church all near my house and I still haven't gotten back to myself. I found myself going to the masjid and reading the Quran but I felt like I can't see myself covered up it don't feel like me. I was staying at the masjid more than an...
Replies
6
Views
334
My name ###. From past one month my gf name -###. She didn't call. Me praying to God daily. Please pray for me. I am waiting her call. I am waiting to recv miracle from Jesus.
Replies
4
Views
207
Since one month I am not well. Evening after seven my stomach will blot and I feel uneasiness, not able to close the door and sit inside the house. At night I will get up and not able to sleep for long time because of gasburf. Please pray for me. We are in financial crisis. My husband has ###...
Replies
10
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,558
Members
648,697
Latest member
Ashualpandael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom