For the homeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a relative who is currently living in a homeless shelter. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
143
I pray that god will bless my bankaccount with shit loud of cash from my social security office n the usa government please god bless fill my bankaccount with cash I have no money I am homeless begging pleading with all my heart
Replies
11
Views
120
I’m currently homeless and I really need help with bills and for my application fees. I have no help and no where to turn. I have no friends or family. Lord please help me in this difficult time.
Replies
13
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,708
Messages
16,780,007
Members
648,255
Latest member
Feysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom