For ###'s health, peace, joy and motivation. That ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

splendidtree

Beloved of All
For my ###'s health, peace, joy and motivation. That they turn back to God and get along well and find a new apartment by eviction date.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over plans, motivation, what was sought and command/instruction. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
129
I am suffering deep professional upheaval due to false accusations that have attacked my integrity. I am a ### and because of these false allegations, I have been taken off of work now for several months as these allegations are being dealt with through the time-consuming channels. To make...
Replies
12
Views
228
Today I lift up my boyfriend, who has been becoming demotivated, fearful and doubtful, letting opportunities slip through his fingers. I pray that God will lift him up and motivate him again, clear all doubts and set him free financially in the name of Jesus, amen.
Replies
7
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom