For ###, out of relationship..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Would you please pray for a man, age ###, he seems to get into relationships sometimes unclearly. He is my friend, and have noticed things about him. He recently got out of a bad relationship, and now there is a woman he has been talking to who he has implied he may be thinking of marrying, after he just recently was with another woman, and before that, another, saying he was in love with her. Please, pray, that God would guide him, and that if it is not God's will for him to be in that relationship with her, that he would get out of it soon. Thank you so very much.. God bless..
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###, I recently left my partner of many years. I had to leave to protect my mental health and to save the relationship with my son as he was disrespecting me in front of him and alienating me from him. I agreed 50/50 custody as my ex would never agree to less & i wanted to avoid a...
Replies
10
Views
77
Prayer request for a man that was in a abusive relationship. He got beat up by his girlfriend that's been married 5 times and she and her new boyfriend beat him up using a board. That landed him in the hospital over night. She is now kicking him out of her house. She told him to pick up all his...
Replies
8
Views
126
I recently became involved in a relationship that I knew from the beginning was unequally yoked and outside of God's will but I was being rebellious and became involved with him anyway. Now, I broke up with him but in the aftermath, it has become clear that he was likely a player (there are many...
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,915
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom