For my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please 🙏🏾 for my son and daughter as they both go to court on ### I'm believing GOD will show up and show out on their behalf as they both go in front of the judge I'm believing that GOD will release favor and mercy and grace upon both of my children and their cases will be dropped and dismissed...
Replies
10
Views
393
Prayer Team/Ministry, I am writing to you as a member of your prayer list to urgently request your prayers on behalf of myself and my ###-year-old son. We are standing in deep need of prayer and are asking for God's favor regarding an ongoing legal matter. My son has been dealing with an...
Replies
10
Views
141
Jesus please let my husband's court case go well and be dismissed and let his lawyer help him and the judge be merciful. Please also let the states' attorney not bother me anymore. I told them I do not want to pursue anything yet they won't drop it. I don't know what we would do if anything...
Replies
10
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,251
Messages
16,786,042
Members
648,841
Latest member
Tyenduurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom