Please pray for my daughter she is fighting a full custody case to keep her son after escaping an abusive relationship she is stuck in ### with so lawyer as she has little income. This making her and her autistic son very ill. He deregulates when he sees his father. This breaking my heart I pray that God finds a way to cease this case and finds a way for me to get to them to remove some of the stresses from her. They need peace and happiness back in their life. 🙏
Much love and compassion to your daughter and her son. I will send a prayer for them and ask God to bring them resolution, peace and well-being. I uplift them in prayer so that God can touch their lives with a miracle and bless them favorably. And so it is. Sending them love and light. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God in the name of your son Jesus Christ in the blood of Jesus make Me and My Family and My Son Little ### have and win full custody of My Daughter Little ### in Jesus name Amen God.
Replies
11
Views
146
Can I get some prayers for my daughter ### she’s ### and autistic she’s been having a meltdown down all night and I’m exhausted I just pray she’s ok and I just want her to get some rest
Replies
9
Views
25
Could I please ask for continued prayers for my daughter in ###. She still has no lawyer and has court in 2 weeks. She and her son are suffering so much from this two-year fight through the courts for her to get full custody of him from his abusive father, whom they had to flee from. I need...
Replies
13
Views
607
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom