For my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you for your message. My ###’s currently in a more or less stable condition at the moment. He’s not woken up yet. I’m very grateful for all the prayers, I believe this has helped in keeping my ### earth-side. I’m hoping for the Lord to regenerate or rewire the healthy parts of my ###’s brain so that he can wake up and recover. I’ll add a new prayer request about this. I just wanted to say thank you again, I really appreciate it. May God bless you too.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all. I need an immediate, desperate prayer. My aunt's fiance, his name is ###, experiencing a cardiac arrest a coupoe days ago. His situation is extremely bleak. He is nearly brain dead. The chances he recovers are near zero without a miracle from God. I dont know if my prayers are enough...
Replies
15
Views
166
MY Mother went through a cardiac arrest and doctors had to do CPR to revive her. Please pray for her good health and long life.
Replies
10
Views
171
Hello, I had recently made a prayer request for my ### for his recovery, due to his brain damage from a cardiac arrest. He’s still with us, and I’m very grateful for the prayers that he received from that post, thank you and may God bless you. Right now, we are just hoping that the Lord can...
Replies
8
Views
646
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,645
Members
648,791
Latest member
Miyreinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom