For my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please send prayers as I walk through this legal battle with my son. He is a good person with a loving heart. I am praying for the best resolution for him. He is not handling this well nor am I. Please send your prayers for him.
Replies
11
Views
128
Please pray for my son ### to heal him mind and body and not be so tired all of the time so he can do the things he likes to do. I hope God will allow me to hear his laughter very soon. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
10
Views
110
Hi again. it’s me, our prays have still not been answered. We are still in financial turmoil. I still am praying for a miracle for us. But tonight I ask for prayer for my oldest son. He is so unhappy and miserable. He has been hurt by woman and now does trust them. He so needs someone good to...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom