Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is entering her sophomore year of university. Her classes started yesterday, and she moved into her new rental place the day before yesterday. Because she was preparing for a transfer exam during her freshman year, she took fewer credits than usual. After unfortunately not passing...
Replies
12
Views
146
My daughter took this summer's university transfer examination, hoping to transfer into the best university in our country. Unfortunately, she was not accepted. Last year, she also applied through two different university admission pathways but was unable to get into her dream school. Determined...
Replies
12
Views
240
I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my daughter in her first few weeks of medical school. Something really amazing is happening that I am absolutely sure is the work of God’s hands. Recently I posted here about my daughter having a very stressful and difficult time adjusting to medical...
Replies
9
Views
377
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom