For my ###

rettus

Beloved of All
Lord, let my ### soon be able to come home to you, Lord. You know that he is now so weak. Lord I ask you to have mercy for him. Lord I ask you prepare him in his spirit and carry him through this difficult time. Lord give him your peace and rest.
 
I lift up your request to Almighty God, on behalf of your father. May the Lord uplift you and your family at this difficult time, which revives some memories too. May He uphold you, in Jesus Name, in peace and comfort. Amen.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. You stay prayerful and trust God. Thank God in advance for answering your prayers. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Tonight, before I close my eyes, I place ### completely in Your hands. Hours have passed and I still haven’t heard from him, and You know how much my heart is worried. Lord, wherever ### is tonight, please protect him, cover him, and keep him safe. Please surround him with Your...
Replies
11
Views
81
Heavenly Father, Today I come to You with ### on my heart. I haven’t heard from him since yesterday, and I’m asking You to please watch over him wherever he is. Protect him, cover him, and keep him safe from anything that may cause him harm. Lord, if he is busy, give him peace and strength. If...
Replies
11
Views
98
Lord, I come to You tonight with a heart that feels heavy and tired. You know the things I cannot even explain, the worries I carry, and the sadness I sometimes cannot put into words. Lord, please take away this heaviness from my heart. Give me peace when my mind is restless, strength when I...
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom