For My ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constance

Humble Servant
Please pray that all homeless and those out of work will come to our special service we will have and serve a delicious meal for everyone. Pray that souls will come to Jesus and get saved. Thank you and God bless you.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to You in these holy days. While everyone is celebrating, my heart is breaking. I am watching my ### carry her heavy cross, struggling with dialysis and pain. I feel helpless, unable to provide even her basic needs or a simple meal. Please, brothers and sisters, if anyone can help...
Replies
7
Views
172
Please pray for my son to be calm, peaceful, relax and satisfy tonight. He just torment, rigid habits, agitated, angry, fear with his meals. Lord, I ask that You help him to make the right choice for his meals and that he will eat his meals with peace, good habits and be satisfy. Lord I ask that...
Replies
12
Views
238
Lord please hear my cry. I’m homeless I have no family everyone turned their back on me, I have no money or income. Everyone has been talking down on me and my situation. Lord I’m praying to get back on my feet , praying for some money so I can help myself and get out of debt. Praying things in...
Replies
11
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom