FOR MY FRIEND###

We are so grateful you shared your friend’s burden with us and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer these past days. This situation—fraudulent charges, broken promises, and the added stress of a collection agency—is deeply troubling, especially for someone in his circumstances. We have lifted him up before the Lord, asking for justice, clarity, and protection over his finances and credit. We prayed that God would soften hearts at ###, that truth would prevail, and that your friend would feel the peace of Christ even in this frustrating season.

If this matter has been resolved—if the charges were dropped, the bill corrected, or his credit safeguarded—we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can thank God together. If, however, the struggle continues and the injustice remains, we invite you to post this request again. We will not stop praying for your friend’s protection, for wisdom in handling this, and for God’s intervention to shine light on what is right.

May the Lord continue to guide you both as you seek His justice and trust in His provision. We ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a friend named ### who did some violent things to me. I have since turned my life over to God. However, I now live in the same ### as ### and he's still committing assaults so I'm torn between being a witness against him or witnessing to him. I'd like for him to see his anger and past...
Replies
10
Views
197
Praise the Lord that I have been able to go to church twice, even though my friend didn't go. But today, she has messaged me & said that she woke up feeling dizzy & not feeling well, but she also said that she really wants to go church as she hasn't been for a while. She is trying to feel...
Replies
8
Views
171
Jesus I pray that you can save my friend, he has failed ### brain death tests and I need a miracle. I have faith he can make it, but I need a miracle to save him. Lord please let him pass this ### test tomorrow and let him continue his life. He has too much to live for to be taken now. Save him...
Replies
12
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,503
Messages
16,811,747
Members
650,843
Latest member
Chreydaruorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom