For my ### For my ### For ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my dad who is a pastor but like to say cuss word and always gossip . Also pray for my brother who is a heavy drinker and always lie and waste his money on beer.
Replies
11
Views
84
I wanted to Ask for prayer And Was going to Even before I started Feeling very strongly led to Ask for Prayer for my Spouse and My Aunt Please pray for them both Specific Unspoken request and in general In Jesus name Thank you
Replies
8
Views
125
Dear heavenly father I want to lift up my daughter ### too and my granddaughter ### her daughter my granddaughter is ### she battles with anorexia OCD and I'm declaring that that is no longer the case and also a sensation that something stuck in her throat that's not real and is limiting her...
Replies
6
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,319
Messages
16,809,814
Members
650,728
Latest member
Azzoamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom