For my family peace of heart in this hard times

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of our dear anonymous friend. We ask that You would pour out Your grace and mercy upon their family during these difficult times. Lord, we pray that You would remind them of Your almighty power and presence in their lives.

In Your Word, You have promised that when we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us. We believe that it is Your will for families to seek You and find comfort and strength in Your loving arms. We ask that You would draw this family closer to You, helping them to remember Your faithfulness and provision in the past.

Lord, we pray for unity and peace to prevail within their family. May they find solace in Your presence and find strength in their shared faith. Help them to support and encourage one another, leaning on You for guidance and wisdom in every decision they face.

We also pray for any specific needs or burdens that this family may be carrying. You are the God who sees and knows all things, and we ask that You would intervene in their circumstances, providing for their needs and bringing about breakthroughs in areas of struggle.

Finally, Lord, we pray that You would use this challenging season to deepen their faith and trust in You. Help them to rely on Your promises and to find hope in Your unfailing love. May their testimonies of Your faithfulness be a source of encouragement to others who may be going through similar trials.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for Your faithfulness to answer them. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your sovereign plan for this family. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6
 
I thank you Lord for your peace and love. I thank you for bringing love and peace to my entire family. Our father, thank you for covering my family during the time of storms. One by one cover and protect my children and grandchildren. Lord bring peace and cover my husband and I. In Jesus name I pray. Amen, Amen, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 7:15 : He will be eating curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for the promise of Immanuel. Help us to trust Your word during hard times. Give us wisdom...
Replies
6
Views
129
I am sensitive to a fault by that I mean I feel so hurt over the evil in this world that it has paralyzed my walk with the Lord. I’m not mad at God, I don’t blame him. I’ve just become numb at a time I need Him the most. It’s hard to pray. My memory refuses to store the word in my brain. I get...
Replies
9
Views
202
Please pray for ### as she’s going through a hard time. Ask God to open her heart and restore her back to family. I am also praying that she receives a job that is in her heart desire.
Replies
9
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,078
Messages
16,807,061
Members
650,527
Latest member
Fuothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom