For ### Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dreams

Guest
I am ### yrs old and lost my parents. I have waited for a person for ###-### years but now I feel that I have wasted my time because that boy is not having maturity and even his parents are cheating me. In the starting, his mother had no objection on our love but now she is showing as she unware of all this. I am fed up now. Pray for me that soon I will get whatever is best for me. I am in severe tension.
 
Dear God,

I pray for ###'s peace of mind and happiness. I pray for her healing.
 
Dear God I pray that ### will finally find her soul mate that will love and care for ###
 
OH GOD MY FATHER I BRING YOUR ### BEFORE THE THRONE OF YOUR MERCY AND ASK YOU FATHER TO BEATIFY HER WITH A GLORIOUS LIFE IN JESUS NAME!AMEN
 
Lord praying for all relief of tension and trials tribulations and lack of faith. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Please pray for our daughter ###'s marriage. Proposals coming but it is not coming to finalization. We need a Godly boy, well educated ### from a Godly parents.
Replies
10
Views
163
I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
195
Heavenly Father, My name is ###. I come before You with a humble heart. My mother is deeply worried about my marriage because she believes it should happen at the right time. As the years have passed, I still have not found the right life partner, and this has become a great concern for her...
Replies
10
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom