Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like prayer for my mom. She was diagnosed with stiff heart syndrome. She found out she is stage C. The stages are A,B,C,D. Stage A is the best case scenario giving 10-12 years life expectancy. I am absolutely devastated. She is my best friend AND sister in Christ. She has the kindest...
Replies
11
Views
171
Lord I have a doctor's appointment to day see that everything goes good..I allways get a lot of anxiety before I go..the doctor sent a pill to take before I go to the sppointment Lord please see that I will be good not full of anxiety thank you Lord and the rest of the day will be good and...
Replies
10
Views
240
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing and protection for me and my family. Deliver us from evil and surround us with your peace. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
11
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,009
Messages
16,817,782
Members
651,135
Latest member
Snnorearad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom