FOR GOD'S PROTECTION

Father I join in asking for your strong protection, deliverance and guidance for them, us and anyone else in need. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Good morning, please pray with me for God to protect me and my family from all evil forces.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for protection over my life and children and family to break all generational curses and anything formed against me that isn't of Jesus christ to vanish from my life forever for God's will to be done in my life and every evil word or chants plotted against me to return to sender and be...
Replies
11
Views
86
There are some who are trying to destroy me and harm my family. God has always covered us with His protection. We need an urgent move from God to survive this attack. Please agree with us in prayer that God prevails in our behalf. Thank you so much for taking the time to help us.
Replies
11
Views
193
May ABBA father protect and show ###, i pray no disaster be fall ### in ### were there’s war.I pray no evil eyes shall see ### in Jesus christ name I pray Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom