For God to speak to me through dreams in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was in a fancy sitting room of my country's president's sister-in-law, whom we had from burying, in the midst his wife and first daughter was present. I was sitting but the president, his wife, and daughter were standing and we were talking. So the daughter told her father, "Dad, tell her the...
Replies
9
Views
469
Dear prayer partners, thank you all for your prayers. I seek once again for you to pray for me that I get through each day beginning today on this journey. My day for work is starting in a few minutes and I am already feeling tired and in pain. My right hand is experiencing numbness in the thumb...
Replies
6
Views
102
I am in need of deliverance. It has been a very long and traumatic ### years. I was taken and made a blood sacrifice in a satanic ritual to seal a curse. They had blocked some of my senses somehow so that I am unable to see, feel or hear those that are terrorizing me. They come and go through my...
Replies
11
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom