Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a certain scripture. 'God will make a way, where there seems to be no way.' Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ mighty name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
204
Father God, thank You for carrying me this far. You know my responsibilities—rent, food, debts, my laptop, my schooling, and my family’s needs. I have paid the rent for my new place, but I don’t know how I will manage everything else this month. Please provide for me. Please provide the money I...
Replies
14
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,950
Members
649,735
Latest member
Gruamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom